Morning, everybody!

I recently tried to deploy the WAR distribution of Axis2 1.4 to a Websphere 6.0
AppServer running on J2RE 1.4.2.

Shortly after accessing axis2 I noticed several entries in the node's trace.log:

[07/07/08 16:52:44:984 CEST] 0000002d ServletWrappe E   SRVE0100E: Did not
realize init() exception thrown by servlet {0}:
java.lang.LinkageError: LinkageError while defining class:
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.addressing.migrator.EndpointContextMapMigrator
Could not be defined due to:
org/apache/axis2/jaxws/addressing/migrator/EndpointContextMapMigrator
(Unsupported major.minor version 49.0).

Axis2 1.3 is working fine on that machine. To me it looks like some classes of
the WAR distribution of 1.4 were compiled against Java 5 (Unsupported
major.minor version 49.0). I downloaded the file from
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_4/download.cgi.

Any Help Greatly Appreciated,

Chris

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at
Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html