It is indeed on a WebLogic server.

But if I do remember, it is the following infrastructure:

2 weblogic servers with this WEB APP on it.
In front of it an Apache Webserver for loadbalancing
in front of it a BlueCoat that handles the HTTPS.

The actual problem is that (if the HTTP is disabled and HTTPS is
enabled), he waits for a timeout of 45 seconds for the HTTP protocol
to give us the WSDL.  And in the wsdl, still give us the http
protocol:

<wsdl:service name="RegistrationAtBoot">
- <wsdl:port name="RegistrationAtBootSOAP11port_http"
binding="ns0:RegistrationAtBootSOAP11Binding">
  <soap:address
location="http://activation.vaio.eu:80/services/RegistrationAtBoot"; />
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port name="RegistrationAtBootSOAP12port_http"
binding="ns0:RegistrationAtBootSOAP12Binding">
  <soap12:address
location="http://activation.vaio.eu:80/services/RegistrationAtBoot"; />
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port name="RegistrationAtBootHttpport"
binding="ns0:RegistrationAtBootHttpBinding">
  <http:address
location="http://activation.vaio.eu:80/services/RegistrationAtBoot"; />
  </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>

2008/7/9 Deepal jayasinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Are you using just standalone version of Axis2 or Axis2 on tomcat or
> somewhere ?
> if it is on Tomcat then you do not need to add this https in axis2.xml
>>
>> Ok,  i've found the problem for the class path.  I'm running on JDK
>> 1.4 and the nio packages use the javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine that is
>> introduced in JDK 1.5
>>
>> is there a workaround for this?  Or do we need to migrate to JDK 1.5?
>>
>> 2008/7/9 Jan Verstuyft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>

>>> Hi Deepal,
>>>
>>> thanks for the response.  I've tried this, but he still is complaining
>>> about the nio files.
>>>
>>> Like I told, i've uncommented the section of transport receiver for
>>> https (at the first moment, I don't mind the settings, first I want to
>>> get this working :)  ).,
>>>
>>> I've put the following services in my services.xml:
>>>       <service name="RegistrationAtBoot">
>>>           <description>
>>>               This service can be used when a unit does a registration at
>>> Boot
>>>           </description>
>>>           <messageReceivers>
>>>               <messageReceiver
>>>                       mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only";
>>>
>>> class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
>>>               <messageReceiver
>>>                       mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out";
>>>
>>> class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
>>>           </messageReceivers>
>>>           <parameter
>>>
>>> name="ServiceClass">com.ideal.ws.registration.RegistrationAtBoot</parameter>
>>>           <transports>
>>>               <transport>https</transport>
>>>           </transports>
>>>       </service>
>>>
>>> And the following file structure is present at my web app (is a
>>> Weblogic 8.1 application server)
>>> WEB-INF\
>>> WEB-INF\services
>>> WEB-INF\services\services.aar  (with my service in this)
>>> WEB-INF\services\services.lst
>>> WEB-INF\conf\
>>> WEB-INF\conf\axis2.xml
>>> WEB-INF\lib\
>>> WEB-INF\modules
>>>

>>> And in the lib directory,  I've many jar files from axis2, including
>>> the following for nio:
>>> httpcore-4.0-alpha5.jar
>>> httpcore-nio-4.0-alpha5.jar