I have filed JIRA 3912

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3912

-Jake

Jake Goulding wrote:
Amila:

Thanks for the information. Changing to jaxbri and fixing my code seems to work now. Is there a high-level overview of what each binding has and does not have? I'd prefer to not have to find out the hard way that jaxbri doesn't (for example) support maxOccurs!

I think I will file a JIRA, as the ADB code generation should definitely throw a warning or error when it sees a mixed type.

-Jake

Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
ADB does not support mixed attribute in complex types.
So either you can
1. change your schema to
   <xs:element name="description" type="xs:string">
        <!--<xs:complexType mixed="true"/>-->
    </xs:element>

2. use different data binding framwork
eg. -d jaxbri -d xmlbeans