I'm using Axis2 to generate web service clients.  Everything is working
fine.
Now, I need to generate the SOAP XML string of what would be sent through
HTTP so that I can save it for processing later.  I can get a handle to the
the java object Axis generated to represent the web service parameter.  I
can create the Call object and the OperationDescription for the call.  I'm
having trouble generating the SOAP XML.  I've tried a couple of different
things (some hackish, some less hackish).  I can never quite generate the
exact XML that Axis is sending (I created a proxy service to capture the
exact SOAP that Axis is sending).  Does someone have experience with this?
Can they're share a little code example to get me going?

Also, I then need to do the reverse.  Take the response SOAP XML string and
convert it into its Java object class instance.

Thanks,
Curtis