Do I build the POST URL and put it as the text node of an OMElement and send
that through the ServiceClient or is there a specific formatted XML that I
send to the ServiceClient?  Do I create an XML with children nodes that have
element names equivalent to the param name and text nodes equivalent to the
param value?

If so, where is this documented?

Thanks - jay