On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:50 PM, Hasnain Badami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi
> I am trying to send asynchronous requests (true non blocking as discussed
> at http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/userguide.html) to a wcf service. The
> wsdl is added as an attachment. When I try to generate java proxies using
> wsdl2java specifying -d as xmlbeans, I dont get any proxy code for
> implementing the callback. I mean the callbackhandler generated i.e.
> DMTServiceCallBackHandler has no methods which listen for the callback
> coming from the webservice

Aren't there some methods like

/**
            * auto generated Axis2 call back method for get method
            * override this method for handling normal response from get
operation
            */
           public void receiveResultget(
                    au.gov.nsw.osr.pillar.gen.xsd.GetResponseDocument result
                        ) {
           }

          /**
           * auto generated Axis2 Error handler
           * override this method for handling error response from get
operation
           */
            public void receiveErrorget(java.lang.Exception e) {
            }

in this call back class. you should create a class extending this class and
override methods.

thanks,
Amila.