Hi,

Is this some sort of a sample WSDL? It does not look well constructed at
all. You can author this WSDL in a much cleaner fashion. I do not understand
the rational for having 3 portTypes. This could be described using a single
port type (The abstract definition of the service) and 4 bindings.  Bindings
for SOAP 1.1, SOAP 1.2, HTTP GET and HTTP POST.

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Keith Chapman