Hello,
I am new using axis2.
I have developped some services with it and it works really well.
But i have some problems with my last one. The web method has many
parameters. Some of them can be null.
So when i call the method using a soap message not specifying the nillable
parameters, the binding doesn't work well. For example the pi element of the
soap message is bound to pj web method parameter.
To make the service work, i have to use all the parameters in my soap
request even if most of them have an empty value.
It is very strange.
I don't know if i am clear enough but i hope that you will help me.