thanks a lot for the quick response :)
... the problem is that I work on a complete extranet using web services...

and.. it's really really too big to re-create all the files with axis2
wsdl2java.... too long, too big...

is there another way to make it work ?

with axis 1.4 it was working well, without the "xsi:type" , using adb and
all the stuff.

I just passed from axi 1.4 to axis2  1.4 ... so I would like to not change
the wsdl files..

but if you say it's the only way....
Just want to be sure of that before restarting all the work :( :(

anyway.. thanks :)