From: Martin Gainty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 5:55 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Transport specification for web services

AXIS supports a number of different transports
If you want to implement AXIS via JMS take a look at IBM's JMS Tutorial
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-jms/

Anyone ?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and
Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended
recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within
this transmission.