Datelin,
  Thanks for your detailed response. It's really helpful.
  I am new to these things; one newbie question comes to my mind.

  If I have a third party service which gives me RPC-encoded wsdl;
  does it mean I can't write axis2 client for that service and have to
choose some other
  webservice utility?

 Or I can change the wsdl to rpc/literal and create stub and be able
 to talk to the 3rd party service.

 Thanks for your patience.