When I do the following everything works out fine. I prefer to have all the
elements at the top of the types section but the stubs working is more
important to me.

<element name="SummaryRequest" />
                        <complexType>
                                        <sequence>
                                                <element name="accountId"
type="unsignedLong" nillable="false" />
                                                <element name="dateRange"
type="ca:DateRange" nillable="false" />
                                                <element name="mode"
type="string" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
                                                <element name="pagination"
type="ca:Pagination" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
                                                <element name="sort"
type="ca:Sort" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
                                                <element name="metricType"
type="string" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"  />
                                        </sequence>
                        </complexType>
</element>