Hello,

I like to implement an Axis2 client that is used from within an EJB calling an external web service that requires a UsernameToken.

I have a problem how to setup my Axis2 client code to engage the rampart module resulting in a "Unable to engage module: rampart" exception.

My ejb code looks something like this:

         ConfigurationContext ctx = ConfigurationContextFactory
          .createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null, null);
          service = new MyServiceStub(ctx, endpoint);

          // engaging rampart and setting authentification information
          Options options = service._getServiceClient().getOptions();
          options.setUserName(authName);
          options.setPassword(authPass);

          service._getServiceClient().engageModule("rampart");

As I'm within my ejb in an EAR, I cannot provide a "file path" to the client repository as the first argument of createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(). I've tried to put the rampart module in a directory lib/ in my EAR archive and set the manifest classpath of my ejb-jar to the lib/ directory, but with no success. Anyone got an idea what is wrong ?

I'm using Axis 1.4 and rampart-1.4. The applicationserver to host my EAR is JBoss 4.0.5.

Thanks in advance,
  Rainer