Hi,

When I ran the class in the debug mode and traced I could see the parameter
with the right value when the service is invoked. I don't know where it went
wrong. I'm at home so I don't have the WSDL with me now.

This is what I did.

I grabbed the WSDL file of a web service built using XFire and tried to
generate client side stubs and interfaces. I was successful in that. Then, I
developed a client class for this, a simple java app. Until this point,
everything seems fine.

Then started the hurdles. I ran the client and it threw me an Axis Fault
exception. Its throwing the error when I invoke the service.

This is what I did in the client:

       StockSoapBindingStub stub = new StockSoapBindingStub(
                                       new URL("http://------------";),
                                       new Stock_ServiceLocator());
       String stock = stub.testStock(<string argument>);

AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/%7DClient>
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Parameter testStockAttributes does not exist!
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:Parameter<http://xml.apache.org/axis/%7DstackTrace:Parameter>testStockAttributes
does
not exist!
       at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
       at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
       at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
       at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:633)
       at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:719)
       at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1685)
       at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
       at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
       at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
       at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
       at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)
       at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
       at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
       at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
       at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:796)
       at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:144)
       at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
       at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
       at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)

Can you let me know what did I do wrong for the exception to show up?
Thanks.