Thank you for your explanations.

My service.xml looks like this now:

<service name="TestWebservice" >
        <description>
                Please Type your service description here
        </description>
        <messageReceivers>
                <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only";
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver" />
                <messageReceiver  mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out";
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
        </messageReceivers>
        <transports>
                <transport>https</transport>
        </transports>
        <parameter name="ServiceClass">xx.xxx.xxx.TestWebservice</parameter>
</service>

When I start my JBoss again I get the following exception:

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Service [ TestWebservice ]
is trying to expose in a transport : <transports>
Axis2

You have any idea what I am missing now?

Bartho