Hi,

I'm trying to generate server side stuff and server.xml from a WSDL using
Axis2 Eclipse Codegen plug-in but when I clicked Finish on the final page it
kicked me with this error:

An error occured while completing process- java.lang.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19417409/InterruptedException.doc
InterruptedException.doc :
No element type is defined for message loginRequest

I attached even the screenshot.

It seems that its because of the WSDL. Am I right?
Did anyone face this issue before? Does anyone know what then ext step would
be?

Thanks in advance.