From: Soyer, Muhammed A.
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 4:00 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Controlling the serialization

Hi,
Is it possible to control the serialization of the request messages.
I am using axis2 1.4.1 to call .Net web services and looks like the other part
is not using the standard de-serialization APIs and I am getting issues.

Axis is serializing the request as below

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <ns2:FetchProfileRequest
xmlns:ns2="http://htng.org/PWS/2008A/ZZZ/Name/Types";>
         <ns2:ProfileID>1</ns2:ProfileID>
      </ns2:FetchProfileRequest>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

But the other part is expecting as below

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
 <soap:Body>
    <FetchProfileRequest xmlns="http://htng.org/PWS/2008A/ZZZ/Name/Types";>
      <ProfileID>1</ProfileID>
    </FetchProfileRequest>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Is there an easy way to avoid axis using the namespace alias for each element
and use it as the above message?

Thanks