Subject: RE: Array question
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:51:48 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the input but it didn’t work.

Here’s the code with the additional line you indicated I needed.

I’m still getting: org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for
{urn:DemandResponse}SiteDTO

            call.setOperationName( "getSites" );

            call.setReturnType( XMLType.SOAP_ARRAY );

            call.registerTypeMapping(ArrayList.class, XMLType.SOAP_ARRAY, new
ArraySerializerFactory(), new ArrayDeserializerFactory());

            call.addParameter("tokenId", org.apache.axis.Constants.XSD_INT,
javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN);

            call.addParameter("username", org.apache.axis.Constants.XSD_STRING,
javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN);

sites = (ArrayList) call.invoke( new Object[] { tokenId, "mhorv1" } );