Hi All;

I am trying to create a wsdl from my simple java method than try to write a spimle client for my wsdl file. In this issue I use both Eclipse j2ee axis2 Web Service Wizard and Web Service Client wizard.
And also I tried Axis2 Eclipse Code Generator plugin.

Bun unfotunetly it caused my 1 week and no result.

Which Axis2 version,which eclipse version,which tomcat version and
which Axis2 code gereator version I should use. I tired many combinations but everytime there is parse error,reflection error,and all the exceptions that an application throw :)

And I do not want to use ant task or wsdl2java and java2wsdl tools directly because I must find an easy way for all developers.

If you have any any suggestions you would have saved my life.

Thanks.

Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org