Thanx for your answer,

i tried using the ConfigurationContext, but when i put in an object from
Service 1 and read it out
from Service 2 i get a ClassCastException when casting it to the right class.

Maybe thats because the different class-loaders? So i can only use simple java
types to share
between both services? how can i share instances of my classes? do i have to
put them in a lib in
the axis2/lib directory?

thanx for helping

Stefan