Hi,

If you are using your own WSDL then its recommended that you use a generated
message receiver as well (custom MR). I've also encountered this same
behavior and in order to use the RPCMessageReceivers with the axis2
generated WSDL I had to do some modifications to it before dropping it in.

Thanks,
Keith.