Hi All,

             I am using Axis2 to create web service client using xmlbeans
databinding. I have this strange problem that when I invoke the setter method
for a particular type, I get a NullPointer exception. The exception is being
thrown from an autogenerated code which I got using wsdl2java. The specific
class which throws this error extends XmlObjectBase.

The exception is thrown when the following code is invoked in the autogenerated
class.

target = (com.test.abc.Status)get_store().find_element_user(STATUS$0, 0);

So obviously get_store is returning null. Have checked with the xmlbeans doc
here - >
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1_1/userguide-creatingclients-xmlbeans.html
and am following all steps correctly, but not sure, why this error is caused.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Srijith.