Hello,

When the MessageContext object is added to the OperationClient object
(please see 10th statement below) how would I know that it really got added.
I didn't get any AxisFault excpetion which makes me think that it was
successful but I still want to make sure while I debug it. I couldn't find
anything that reflects this added MessageContext object when I debugged the
client stub.
I'm developing an Axis2 client for an XFire service.

The reason I'm asking this is when the OperationClient executes (please see
11th statement below) I get AxisFault exception.

1.) org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient _operationClient =
_serviceClient.createClient(_operations[1].getName());

2.) _operationClient.getOptions().setAction("\"\"");

3.) _operationClient.getOptions().setExceptionToBeThrownOnSOAPFault(true);

4.)addPropertyToOperationClient(_operationClient,org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL2Constants.ATTR_WHTTP_QUERY_PARAMETER_SEPARATOR,"&");

5.) // create a message context
    _messageContext = new org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext();

6.) // create SOAP envelope with that payload
    org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope env = null;

7.)  env =
toEnvelope(getFactory(_operationClient.getOptions().getSoapVersionURI()),
      testLoginType2,
      optimizeContent(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:login.safe.two.us",
        "testLogin")));

8.) //adding SOAP soap_headers
    _serviceClient.addHeadersToEnvelope(env);

9.) // set the message context with that soap envelope
    _messageContext.setEnvelope(env);

10.) // add the message context to the operation client
     _operationClient.addMessageContext(_messageContext);

11.) //execute the operation client
     _operationClient.execute(true);

The exception I get:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Parameter {urn:login.safe.two.us}TestLoginType
does not exist!
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:512)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:416)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)

Hope someone knows what I'm talking about.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.