Von: Bai Shen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. September 2008 21:30
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Integrating Axis2 with Tomcat and Eclipse

I've been using Eclipse, Tomcat, and Axis for a while.  However, I'm
working on automating my setup. Thanks to the helpful members of the
Tomcat list, I have Tomcat integrated with Eclipse, so I can code and
deploy easily.

What I'm curious about is if there is a way to add Axis2 to the setup?
I'm running Eclipse 3.4, Tomcat 6.0.18, and Axis2 1.4.1.

TIA.

Bai Shen