Thanks for your help, I found another workaround for my case, I commented the
repeating imports and I could generate proxy classes then..

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: David Ojeda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 11:02 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error when generating the proxies using xmlbeans

Hello Muhammed,

I am not sure about this. When I faced this problem I wasn't sure which files
should be deleted. I didn't find any docs about this but this -Ewdc was crucial
for my project (generation time was 5min without it and 10seconds with it).
The main problem was that there were duplicate classes in the jar generated by
scomp and the classes generated by wsdl2java.
What I did was erase everything but the ones I wrote in my last message[*]

Then I encountered more problems since I now needed the soap, wsdl and xml xsd
classes (Apparently the dummy classes of these xsd were generated by
wsdl2java... but I did not have the implementation classes). So my solution was
generating these classes with scomp as well. I am enclosing these xsd in case
you need them.

Hope it helps, but sorry I do not know the answer to your question

[*] I forgot that I must delete also "schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/**"

Ing. David Ojeda
Integra Consultores
Caracas, Venezuela