Any luck in figuring out why this WSDL generates such gnarly code? It is a real pain to work with all these nested objects that WSDL2Java created for me. What should be simple setters and getters are a nightmare.

Steve Cohen wrote:
I'm not sure.  I now see that each xxx_type1 class uses the xxx_type0.

In any case, the WSDL in question is available here:

https://duoshare.com/dsWS/services/PostML/wsdl

Martin Gainty wrote:
Good Morning Mr Cohen

there appears to be a double definition for City and State entities
can you display the WSDL so we can reproduce here?

thanks
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note