keith chapman wrote:

no anytypes anywhere in the WSDL.

WSDL is here, check it out yourself: https://duoshare.com/dsWS/services/PostML/wsdl The main problem with it, as I see are the huge number of elements. There are probably better ways to arrange it.

I guess my question was meant to be more general: Do people use Axiom Instead of or In addition to WSDL2Java generated code for the client side? Does it make sense to use Axiom on the request but generated classes on the response? What works well, what doesn't? That is what I want to know.
Oops I means OMElement (not IMElement ;)).