On Oct 3, 2008, at 10:58 AM  October 3, Bai Shen wrote:

Okay, so I've recently started using Axis2 after having used Axis for a while. I have a wsdl that works fine in Axis(although it does have a few idiosyncrasies). However, I can't seem to get it to work at all in Axis2. I read the migration guide, but that seemed more about how the two versions handle creating skeletons.

The whole point of web services is to keep things platform independent, right? So why would a wsdl work with Axis, but not Axis2?

Are you using RPC-encoded? If so, I don't believe Axis2 supports it, and it is the default for Axis 1.

Bjorn