Hi Keith,

that's awesome. So you are saying that the admin service of WSAS allows you to query services semantically? I guess you have answered my question, I will need to write a service to mediate such
a procedure. Makes sense.

Thanks

keith chapman wrote:
You could easily write a service (Sort of a admin service) that can be used to query details on services deployed. We do this in WSO2 WSAS (Web Services Application Server). <http://wso2.org/projects/wsas>

Thanks,
Keith.

[1] http://wso2.org/projects/wsas