Andreas Veithen wrote:
Second, if I remember well, the decision was to say that transports that are relevant only to Synapse should remain there. This is a somewhat vague definition and AFAIK the list of the transports to be moved has never been clearly defined and I don't have the slightest idea why the list of transport that have been moved up to now is limited to mail and JMS.
See my mail : http://markmail.org/message/giqnd6u4jrxxmkm4

I think this is the process by which we will decide on a case by case basis which transports belong where.. so you can move tcp/udp into ws-commons since they could be used with just Axis2 as well.

I also remember discussing about the possible use of the Axis2 EJB/CORBA transports by Synapse.. so we need some volunteers to move that to ws-commons from Axis2, and also check its compatibility with Synapse like Axis2 folks are trying out our original mail transport etc now..

asankha