Hi All;

I have been trying to generate an aar file and deploy it within my war
file.Everthing deploys well and when I use the axis2 web interface I can see my
service. But when I send a request from .NET Wweb Service Studio:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the
target of an invocation. ---> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The
ServiceClass object does not implement the required method in the following
form: OMElement call(OMElement e)

But my service class object is exactly the same..Before sending my  wsdl file
and aar I have a few questions

1-while creating my aar should I put the used libraries in a folder called lib
2- when I try to create my aar with Eclipse Axis Archiver Plugin but I can not
load my class ..So can this a sign that there something wrong
3-My axis2 container is 1.3 verison and I write my services using 1.4.1 libs.
Can this cause a problem.

I can send more information if you are interested.

Yours and thanks

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org