Hi ;

I am on windows platform and run it like that

C:\Cybersoft\ADS\Eclipse\workspace\axis2-eclipse-codegen-plugin>maven clean
install

but it fails and says

>> Goal 'install' does not exist in this project.

Am I on a wrong directory or another problem is present. The directory is in
this structure:

 Directory of C:\Cybersoft\ADS\Eclipse\workspace\axis2-eclipse-codegen-plugin

01.10.2008  23:23    <DIR>          .
01.10.2008  23:23    <DIR>          ..
01.10.2008  23:23               232 .project
01.10.2008  23:23            14.906 build.xml
01.10.2008  23:23             5.580 eclipse-codegen-plugin-assembly.xml
01.10.2008  23:23            28.402 pom.xml
01.10.2008  23:23    <DIR>          src
               4 File(s)         49.120 bytes
               3 Dir(s)  19.257.098.240 bytes free

Yours.