Hi,
 I have a webservice which have few service methods (webmethods) and other
methods to inject object into the service (through spring) but when I
generate wsdl file or deploy with default wsdl, my non-webmethods are also
visible to client. Actually I can't make the non-webmethods as
private/protected because spring needs them as public.
 How to overcome this? Please let me know your suggestion.
Cheers,
Raja