Right, there will be a lot of jars. Actually, your web application will end up
like what makes axis2.war eventually.
you may remove all those admin related stuff from "your" app. Start with those
made axis2.war, use all its directory structure and build your own app and
"embed" axis2 inside.

HTH

-Ricky