I've got a Java Client and Server using the Calculator.wsdl supplies with the
original Axis (not Axis2). I've
generated Axis2 bindings using WSDL2Java. I also have a client and server
written in C++ using gSoap.
I have no issue with both the Java and C++ clients communicating with the C++
Server. I am however
having an issue with the Java Client and the Java Server (using
SimpleHTTPServer). I'm getting the
following exception from the Client. The C++ client works fine with the Java
Server.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException:
Unexpected subelement return
        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
        at localhost.axis.calculator.CalculatorStub.fromOM(Unknown Source)
        at localhost.axis.calculator.CalculatorStub.add(Unknown Source)
        at localhost.axis.calculator.CalculatorClient.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException:
Unexpected subelement return
        at localhost.axis.calculator.AddResponse$Factory.parse(Unknown Source)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement
return
        ... 4 more

I've attached the WSDL and Java Source....
Any help would be great.

Best Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy F. Audino
Senior Software Development Engineer
Philips Healthcare -- Nuclear Medicine
Tel: 440-483-7444
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the