Actually I want to develop a passive replication schema, so I have the
handlers together in a group. If the Active member fails, I'll have to
re-invoke the message, but in another handler in another server. I'm
serializing the Messagecontext and moving it through the replicas, so when a
fault is detected I'll invoke the message again, but in another service . Is
there a way to do that?I tryed to use LocalTranportSender, but it returns me
a nullexception error...I've opened another thread on the list about it...if
you have time, could you take a lokk at it too? ;-)

Thanks again!!!,

Igor Nogueira