Hi all

I'm fighting against a WS running .net. The WS uses NTML Authentication.
Now, I started to implement an java AXIS 2 1.4.1 CLIENT and tried to connect
to this WS! I read a lot, I mean A LOT, but didn't find out how this
mechanism works. I everytime get a 401.

I found many solutions and promised fixes inside the mail archive. And all
the time they are talking about some magic java constants called
HTTPConstants.NTML_AUTHENTICATE and other constants which are not real! I
had a look into the sources. Didn't found anything about. But at the same
time at the newest javadoc those constants are described!

So.. I am very snoopy about a solution? Are there any serious examples about
how to connect to NTLM authenticated WS?

I'm very thankful for any advise.

best regards
norbert