Martin-

there is no dynamic operation confugration available (perhaps with REST) but
none with typical doc-literal
so you'll need to ensure your webservice supports the operation before
attempting ant client to contact that service

so when you reference the service at
http://HOST:PORT/axis2/services
what operations and what parameters for those operations are available to the
client?

Viel Gluck
Martin-