Hi asankha,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Now my axis2 server is listen to the queue, and How can I write a client to
call the service?

I attached my TestClient and below attached my axis2.xml snippt:

  <transportReceiver name="jms"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSListener">
       <parameter name="myjmsfactoryTest" locked="false">
        <parameter name="java.naming.factory.initial"
locked="false">weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory</parameter>
        <parameter name="java.naming.provider.url"
locked="false">t3://localhost:80</parameter>
        <parameter name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName"
locked="false">myjmsfactory</parameter>
      </parameter>
    </transportReceiver>

Thanks & Regards