Hi,

I am engaged in export control compliance and need to know the ECCN of Axis2
version 1.2 and whether any license exceptions are available. I know that there
is some information on export control at http://www.apache.org/licenses/export/
but especially for Axis2 version 1.2 there is none. On this webpage is stated
that each and every ASF-product that is not on the list provided there, does
not have one of the two possible ECCNs 5D002 or 5D992. Is that true for Axis2
version 1.2? Who can help?

Regards, Michelle.