        From: Sanka Samaranayake [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 2:59 PM
        To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
        Subject: Re: Does Axis2 do anything with WS-Addressing and
WS-Policy in WSDLs?

        Hi David,

        WS Policy is the primary configuration mechanism of Apache
Rampart which is the WS Security implementation for Axis2. In fact Axis2
stores and presents any policy expressions that are defined in
services.xml or service WSDL to any candidate modules for interpreting
and enforcing those policy expressions during service deployment and
runtime.

        AFAIK Axis2 Addressing module doesn't support WS Addressing
Policy expressions hence any policy expressions regarding WS Addressing
don't get processed. This is something which is trivial and easy to
implement and I guess we should get this done soon.

        Cheers,
        Sanka

        On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Karr, David