I've got Axis2 running as part of another WebApp, which is in turn
being run under Tomcat 5.5, and I'm wondering if anyone has a list of
the absolute minimum set of libraries necessary for it to run without
getting 'ClassNotFound' errors or similar. In order to get it working,
I just grabbed all the libraries from the 'lib' directory of the Axis2
binary distribution. That worked fine, but I've been asked to see if I
can make it smaller.

I've got a feeling that the answer is "No", but I need to ask :).

Hope what I'm asking makes sense.

Thanks,

- Andrew Thorburn