this is a problem with your wsdl file.

<wsdl:message name="m_Header">
        <wsdl:part name="m_Header" element="s0:MyHeader"/>
    </wsdl:message>

the header message should refer to an element not a type. and MyHeader
should be an element not a complex type.

<s:element name="MyHeader">
                <s:complexType>
                    <s:sequence>
                        <s:element name="m_SessionID" type="s:string"/>
                    </s:sequence>
                </s:complexType>
            </s:element>

thanks,