Hello all,

I have some questions about using maven and axis2. I am using maven 2.0.9,
axis2 1.4.1, axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin 1.4.1.

Here is my situation:
Right now I just want to have a project that generates the client stub for a
webservice. I need to use xmlbeans over other databindings.

I set up a pom to do this:

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
        <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
        <groupId>mypackage.ws.client</groupId>
        <artifactId>wsclients</artifactId>
        <packaging>jar</packaging>
        <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <name>wsclients</name>
        <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
        <build>
                <resources>
                        <resource>

<directory>target/generated-sources/axis2/wsdl2code/resources</directory>
                        </resource>
                </resources>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>

<artifactId>axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                <version>1.4.1</version>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>wsdl2code</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                                <configuration>
                                        <packageName>mypackage.x1</packageName>

<wsdlFile>src/main/wsdl/WSClientOperations.wsdl</wsdlFile>

<databindingName>xmlbeans</databindingName>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </build>
        <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>junit</groupId>
                        <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
                        <version>3.8.1</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
                        <artifactId>axis2</artifactId>
                        <version>1.4.1</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
                        <artifactId>axis2-xmlbeans</artifactId>
                        <version>1.4.1</version>
                </dependency>
        </dependencies>
</project>

The first problem I encountered was that I had to explicitly declare the
axis2-xmlbeans dependecy. No big deal there.
Then, I was having the TypeHolder class problem that xmlbeans usually has when
the schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans directory is not in the classpath. That's why I
had to add to the pom a resource in the build section. It seems like the
plugin doesn't work as it should, because I believe this step should not be
necessary.

Now I want to add another wsdl so another stub is generated. I plan to have
10-20 wsdl in this project so all stubs are generated here.

My first question is: how do I add another wsdl? I checked
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_4_1/maven-plugins/maven-wsdl2code-
plugin.html
and there is no documentation for this scenario.

Second question: I would rather generate xmlbeans classes separately and tell
wsdl2code to only generate stubs with the -Ewdc option. Is this possible with
the axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin ? Again, the documentation doesn't say
anything about this feature.

Third question: axis2 and maven users: how do you structure your projects with
maven? I am really interested specially if my first and second questions are
no and no. Do you use a module for each webservice client and webservice
implementation?
I was hoping to have a module for all webservices client and another one for
the server implementations (although one module per ws implementation works
for me too).

Thanks for you attention

--
David Ojeda