Hi

        I am developing webservice using axis2 and spring. I followed wsdl first
approach. First I created/wrote wsdl using the eclipse plugin.

        Then generated server side code using wsdl2java, and implemented the
service and deployed it in tomcat5.5.23.

        Then generated the client code (stubs) using wsdl2java and tried to
contact
the service, the communication between the client and service is established
but the data (custom object) is not getting serialzed to the service. I am
getting "axis fault: unexpected subelement return" error. If I use simple
int/string in the request with out custom objuect it is working.

        I thought there might be some error in the wsdl so I created wsdl from
service implementation using java2wsdl tool, and then created the client
stubs from that wsdl but i did not help. I was getting the same error.

        Then I took the axis auto generated wsdl from the
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/sampleService?wsdl and generated the
client stubs from that using wsdl2java tool and it is working. I observed
that the request and response objects are wrapped in a different objects
that service is unaware of, but it the service is getting the request and
sending the response with out those wrappers.

        Please suggest me how can I send my custom object to the service.