its like if we have about 6 services in the repo folder i only want to
deploy 1 service from thous in one machine.as Deepal aiya has said early i
cant do it with service.list since this is a common repository for many
computers i want to have another way.

nafran

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Amila Suriarachchi <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 7:00 PM, nafran shiraz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi ,i have a requirement of deploying a specific service on a repository
>> than deploying all,
>>

> What do you mean by the specific service? Can you please explain your
> requirement?
>
> thanks,
> Amila.
>
> currently i am working with a remote repository so is there anyway that i
>> can deploy only a specific service on the server than deploying all in the
>> repo
>>
>> regards Nafran
>>
>> --
>> Nafran Shiraz