________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
g] On Behalf Of Ferry Sumendap
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 10:27 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: .NET Web Service is accessed by java program

Thank you very much for all your responses.

I have extracted axis 2 and put it in folder (H:\axis2-1.4.1)
I also have started the .NET webservice  which I can open its service
via Internet browser (http://localhost:2242/WebSite1/Service.asmx).I
have tested that the .NET webservice works properly.

But when I want to generate its proxy by running java2wsdl.bat this
message always shown up.

H:\axis2-1.4.1\bin>java2wsdl.bat -uri
http://localhost:2242/WebSite1/Service.asmx?WSDL
Using AXIS2_HOME:   H:\axis2-1.4.1
Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_02
Usage: java2wsdl [options] -cn <fully qualified class name>

where [options] include:
  -o <output location>                    output directory
  -of <output file name>                  output file name for the WSDL
  -sn <service name>                      service name

H:\axis2-1.4.1\bin>java2wsdl.bat
http://localhost:2242/WebSite1/Service.asmx?WSDL
Using AXIS2_HOME:   H:\axis2-1.4.1
Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_02
Usage: java2wsdl [options] -cn <fully qualified class name>

where [options] include:
  -o <output location>                    output directory
  -of <output file name>                  output file name for the WSDL
  -sn <service name>                      service name
  -l <soap address>                       address of the port for the
WSDL
  -cp <class path uri>                    list of classpath entries -
(urls)
  -tn <target namespace>                  target namespace for service

Or should I execute wsdl.exe to generate wsdl file ? does  java2wsdl.bat
also support for .NET web service or just AXIS Web Service ?

Basically, I just want to write java program (desktop program,
standalone without need to run Axis Server, or Tomcat if possible) to
access the .NET webservice method (ConcatWithSpace, HelloWorld, etc).
 Is it possible and what is the next step ?
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Ferry