From: Chinmoy Chakraborty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 5:43 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Returning Multiple values

You can do that using object array...e,g.

Object[] obj = new Object[3];

obj[0] = name;

obj[1] = location;

obj[2] = address.....and so on..

>From the client end you can get the corresponding values from the
respective location of the object array....

HTH

Chinmoy

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 4:23 PM, Harikrishna Vemula
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry, may be my question was not clear, the method has to return
multiple variables (ex. name, location, etc...)
Thanks in advance

-hari

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Chinmoy Chakraborty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

You can use object array for different values if you are using axis 1.x

Chinmoy

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Harikrishna Vemula
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

  I have a requirement, in that some methods will return multiple
values. So, which one is good whether to use Holders or to use a java
bean as return type?

I'm using axis 1.1 as my current product is still running on that...

--
Hari Krishna Vemula