History:
Historically we support SOAP messages which has the standard format for
exchange of Web services messages.  I am attempting to support JSON
badgerfish messages with Axis2, since most all our messages have
namespaces. I downloaded the latest Axis2 1.4.1 and followed the
instructions to setup Axis2 1.4.1 with JSON, the best information I could
find was at   http://wso2.org/library/768.  I updated an axis2.xml for
client and  and read in an updated axis2.xml with message formatter and
message builders supporting badgerfish applications.

Problem Description:
I run the SOAP message and it appears to complete successfully.  I switch
from SOAP to JSON Badgerfish and it appears the message is getting
formatted correctly on the HTTP Request, but I get a SOAP fault an
exception on the Server side.

Message:
[ERROR] Exception occurred while trying to invoke service method
converttemp_XML_Dan
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: namespace mismatch require
http://converttemp.wsbeans.iseries/xsd found

I have tried every configuration, removing and adding namespaces, and
endpoints.  So I even attempted on Axis2 1.4, 1.3 and get the same error,
so I am assuming I am missing something in either the configuration or in
the composition of my JSON badgerfish message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If this is not enough information,
I can enable tracing and get all messages.

Soap Setting:
options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.MESSAGE_TYPE, "text/xml");

TCPMON Soap Message Request (Working)
POST /axis2/services/ConvertTempJava.ConvertTempJavaHttpSoap11Endpoint/
HTTP/1.1
Host: optimus:9099
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

11e
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><soapenv:Body><ns:converttemp_XML_Dan

xmlns:ns="http://converttemp.wsbeans.iseries/xsd";><ns:param0>34</ns:param0></ns:converttemp_XML_Dan></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
0

TCPMON Soap Message Response (Working):
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><soapenv:Body><ns:converttemp_XML_DanResponse
 xmlns:ns="http://converttemp.wsbeans.iseries/xsd";><ns:return>&lt;?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
&lt;CONVERTTEMP>
  &lt;TEMPOUT>7.7&lt;/TEMPOUT>
&lt;/CONVERTTEMP>
</ns:return></ns:converttemp_XML_DanResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
0

JSON Badgerfish Setting:
options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.MESSAGE_TYPE,
"application/json/badgerfish");

TCPMON JSON Message Request
POST /axis2/services/ConvertTempJava.ConvertTempJavaHttpSoap11Endpoint/
HTTP/1.1
Host: optimus:9099
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

6f