I'm using Axis2 1.4

-Raghu

________________________________

From: Afkham Azeez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 12/2/2008 6:22 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] <excludeOperations> in services.xml problem

What is the Axis2 version you are using?

Azeez

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Raghu Upadhyayula <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Hi,

        I have a webservices (written in Java) with several operations.  I want
to exclude couple of operations from that.  I've used the <excludeOperations>
tag in services.xml as shown below

                <excludeOperations>

                    <operation>copy</operation>

                    <operation>move</operation>

                </excludeOperations>

        After restarting the app server when I see view the WSDL in the
browser, I still see these 2 operations & also I was able to access those
operations from the Java client.

        Thanks

        Raghu

--